How to become an Eddystone Volunteer
We are committed to supporting you throughout your enquiry and or application process, below is a guide on how to get you started:
- The first step is to look at our current Volunteer Roles and decide which ones match your interests, skills and experience.
- If there are no volunteer roles we would still appreciate your interest in volunteering with us.
- Once you know which roles you are interested in or you are expressing an interest in volunteering with please complete the volunteer application form from the following link. Volunteer Application Form .
- When there are volunteering roles available and we have received your completed application form we will invite you to come to our office for an informal discussion. This discussion will be an opportunity for us to tell you more about who we are and what we do, you to tell us more about yourself and look at the voluteer role in more detail.
- Decide if volunteering with us is right for you.
If you have any queries please contact us either by email or telephone:
Telephone: 01752 254406