How to become an Eddystone Volunteer
We’re committed to supporting you throughout the application process, here’s our step by step guide:
- The first step is to look at our current Volunteer Roles and decide which ones match your interests, skills and experience.
- Once you know which roles you are interested in, you can complete a Volunteer Application Form.
- You will be asked to come along to a short meeting to discuss why you want to volunteer at The Eddystone Trust, your skills and experience and what we can offer you. All new volunteer meetings follow a standard format and aim to identify whether volunteering at The Eddystone Trust is right for you.
- You will then be invited to our next New Volunteer Induction Training.
You can fill in our application form indicating which position you are interested in applying for or apply for an advertised position.
We hold two volunteer induction days a year so that our new volunteers get a chance to meet each other in one place and also learn more about the Eddystone Trust and what you can expect from us.
- Volunteer Application form (Word Doc)
- Volunteer Application form (PDF)
- Diversity Monitoring form (Word Doc)
- Diversity Monitoring form (PDF)